-->

A Sad Word



The word of the word Sad – sad and happy are the two things that often go to human life, could not be perceived together. Sometimes those who were grieving rather pretend to be happy. But there is also a melampiaskannya with words so that relief. Well if you are grieving, telling his story through the words sad here could probably be wise choices over having to spread them out to people who are not necessarily concerned with us.

"Although this is not ready for merindumu, and though this body is not ready to be without you, but me wish the best for you,"

"There is not the most painful unless should ostensibly happy seeing people received menyanyangi other people,"

"If you ask me how can I hate you with good and right then I don't know, as you don't know how to love me well and properly,"

"It felt Relieved seeing that smile back, but I realized it was not a smile to myself again,"

"Stupidly I fall asleep in a string of beautiful words from you, until the end of my sink with your memories"

"Never put myself in a crowd of wistful faces, especially on a happy day,"

"You Know if self has been enjoying every second of our time together, because me know when you're going, then all that's in my memory,"

"The world is so wide to diarungi, so don't let me forget to just wading through your world,"

"There was a time when you were giving signals of love, but there's also the time you give the cue to go,"

"If there is someone who invited thee to the top, then it was me the most future to accompany thee to climb,"

"I never get lost when the adventurous, except when entering in your heart," "If you're asked for what the rain soaked the Earth, then he does not know, different with tears that knows to whom he fell away,"

"The dew had gone in this morning, wet rain overnight has been drying up. But when my view the struggle behind the mirror, then all that's left is just memories, ".

"Give a little bit of light in gelapmu, so I can believe there's hope,"

"Even though it can't touch me, but I want you,".

"And just your smile that propagate in memory, in my Lariat memories that happen over and over again,"

"Waves of blessing Of thy memories to you consider the seriousness of it is simply the ants like to live on the ocean,".

"my heart will keep this port while you're still sailing adventure exploring new love"

"No mind you feel annoyed, because I just love you in silence,".

"And in fact we just said, even though the pool area was once as close as nadi, until finally the rain take you away,".

"If you think I'm past it, then remember we ever want to reach a new dream,".

"Somehow when she disappeared, the whole world became derailed,".

"At least tersenyumlah without myself, if indeed you're not happy with me,".

"Like a lost direction, when you love but do not know what a loved one,".

"Loving people who do not love, hope in things that don't matter, and those who are indifferent. At the time when it would appear ill regret it later, ".

"This is not a moment that will have you've longed for, but my heart, comfortable home ever inhabit your love,".

"It was good once, just yesterday our way along, now you're with another,".

"I never expect you to be mine, but only one pinta. Smile and say if we met – He is the one who has always been dear to me, ".

"Could it be I'm the most happy people so, if it is still with you?",.

0 Response to "A Sad Word"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel